Consumers are online more than ever. They may go to your digital showroom a few times and check out Facebook and other platforms before they go back to make the final purchase. This can take a few months or up to a year. The experiences they have along the way could determine whether they buy from you or someone else.
In order for dealers to compete in the ever-changing digital landscape, they should plan to interact with businesses across multiple channels and hone in on the platform their target demographic prefers to use the most. According to RingCentral, an Omnichannel approach unifies sales and marketing efforts, so the customer can flow between channels and seamlessly continue their journey with your dealership. Every dealer can benefit from a robust Omnichannel strategy that aims to provide a great customer service experience across each diverse touchpoint and device.
Customers tend to engage across a variety of channels, but the level of service can often be inconsistent, causing valuable data to remain siloed and customers to shop elsewhere. This blog post will offer Omnichannel tips and steps dealers can take to build a robust strategy that helps them offer excellent customer service and dominate their market.
What are the Benefits of Omnichannel Marketing?
A good Omnichannel strategy can help dealers improve brand visibility, get better and more consistent data, save money, increase ROI and improve the buyer experience.
- Dealers will benefit from more consistent data and an Omnichannel strategy will allow them to unify their customer’s data across all channels. This can include mailing lists, data from PoS systems, online shopping carts and social media. When dealers have more accurate and consistent data, it helps them plan, allocate resources more effectively and save money.
- When dealers offer an integrated experience across all channels, it results in greater loyalty, consistency, brand recognition and trust. It can also help attract new customers.
- When your potential customers see all of the information they need on each channel they visit, they’re more likely to make a purchase because the information is readily available and easy to find. This also helps when they research units and get to know your brand before they decide to buy. It will help keep your dealership top of mind for when they’re ready to come back and take the final step.
Developing a Successful Omnichannel Strategy
Here are a few things to keep in mind when developing your Omnichannel strategy.
- Understand your consumers wants, needs and expectations to best assist them along their journey. Determining which channels they use will be beneficial so you can meet them where they are and optimize your marketing efforts to help your customers have a customized and flawless experience.
- Implement tools and services to help. Having a team who can manage and help you get more leads is beneficial. This will give your sales team more time to focus on what they’re best at: selling more units.
- Deliver a streamlined and consistent experience. This helps dealers better leverage data insights from multiple systems such as PoS, social media and a CRM to track data and KPIs more efficiently.
Start Developing your Omnichannel Strategy Today
Take the first step in developing your game-changing Omnichannel strategy that integrates your channels, elevates your customer experiences and helps you dominate your market. Grow your brand awareness, increase customer loyalty, retain more customers, get better conversions and sell more units.
Digital Lead Performance has a proven track record of helping dealerships see higher appointment rates, better average response times, more set and kept appointments and stronger sales opportunities. Contact us now to learn more and get started.